Small stub - 2.4 GHz SMA antenna - help to identify?!

Hello,

I am currently looking for a small 2.4 GHz SMA stub antenna. I've found one antenna that fits just my needs. but unfortunately there is no markings at all on this antenna. Have been looking all over the net for this antenna with no luck. Can anyone help me to identify this antenna or maybe guide me to a similar antenna?

The antenna is 200 mm high and 100 mm in diameter. I think its a 0 dBi. (the ideal would be if I can find a 2dBi antenna of similar height and width) Photos of this antenna can be found on the following urls:

formatting link
Any help is appreciated.

Gustaf

Reply to
gsandmark
Loading thread data ...

" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" hath wroth:

Note that this style is usually a BlueTooth antenna:

Search Google for "stubby 2.4GHz antenna".

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your reply.

I have already searched google trying to find a antenna like this.

The antennas you suggest is no good for me. I need a more "ruggedized" antenna like the one I got in my hands but dont know the name or model of. The stubby antennas you suggest are to weak for my needs and will likely break the sma contact if the antenna receive an accident hit or violent force.

You know about any stubby antenna that have better "more rugged" capsuling?

Best regards,

Gustaf

Reply to
gsandmark

" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" hath wroth:

Not without a major search of the catalogs and online pages. I've seen that antenna somewhere, but I can't recall where.

Do you have any clue as to what piece of equipment it was originally used on? If so, the FCC Type Certification documents include the antenna, which is always identified by manufacturer and model.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.