A few to make you laugh

A number of years ago there was a large Sycamore Tree on the neighbor property. The tree was very old and the trunk was at least 6 feet in diameter. There was this large Black Snake climbing up the tree. It kept snaking around the tree somehow finding a way to grip the bark. He would go a little left and then a little right all the while increasing his climb. When he got to the first limb which was about

30 feet up he started out the limb. Did not know at the time what his purpose was bird nest out at the fork. This whole process took about 4 hours. He was going for lunch. I didn't wait to see how he managed to get back down. It was a most impressive thing to watch.

If someone would have told me the above story I would have said "BS". But, actually watching it happen it still boggles the mind.

Reply to
ABLE1
Loading thread data ...

I hope this works because it is the best explanation going!!

formatting link

Reply to
ABLE1

She's spot on with the Government announcements !!!!!!

Reply to
RTS

On 4/29/2020 1:28 PM, ABLE1 wrote: > I hope this works because it is the best explanation going!! > >

formatting link

ROFL

Shared before I was even done watching it.

Um, Les... Didn't you say, "I DON'T DO FACEBOOK!!!!!"

You might have typed in a larger bold font, but...

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Yes Bob, you said that correct. It was shared to be by someone that does and knows that I don't. Either way the video was very good!!

Glad you enjoyed my sharing..................... :-)

Reply to
ABLE1

Guess I'm going to miss out on this one.

I REEEEEELY Don't to facebook

Reply to
Jim Davis

This came in today's Risks! forum. I figured people here might enjoy it.

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 17:25:09 -0400 From: Gabe Goldberg Subject: Amazon Smart Oven Review: Don't Let It Anywhere Near Your Kitchen (WiReD)

Connected kitchen gadgets are supposed to streamline cooking, but this one just gave me a headache.

formatting link

This is laugh out loud funny.

Reply to
David LaRue

Hi Jim,

You might want to give it a click. It goes to the page and then click on the video and it plays. It did for me and I am right with you on the "I REEEEEELY Don't to facebook"

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Hey It worked!

That's REEEEEALY funny !

Reply to
Jim Davis

GREAT!!!

Then you agree she needs to have an award!!!

I thought it was a riot as well. Loved it!!

Sadly it should go on all the news networks but they wouldn't allow it because it would take too much time away from all their BS.

Reply to
ABLE1

And besides, I can't even imagine how many people would be offended.

Barbara Streisand and Bett Midler would dedicate a duet to it.

Reply to
Jim Davis

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.