USC title 18

TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnaping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Reply to
RTS
Loading thread data ...

Hi Rocky,

Thanks for the input. However, were you intending this for another group or something different??

Just trying to understand.

Thanks,

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Sorry Les,

Was over come by the craziness of some elected officials lately...

Just pointing out a (legal) avenue for anyone caught up in this crap storm.

Before some ole folks use the last resort option.

Be safe,

(( keep the powder dry, and change your socks regularly ))

(( Always carry 10 pounds more ammo that they tell you...))

Reply to
RTS

Ok I got it Rocky,

I have a sink hole in my backyard. Over the past year I have dropped at least 2000 pounds of stone, rocks, concrete, logs, etc. If I start to remove all that stuff I would have a Bunker. Now a Bunker would be something I could use just in case. Hmmmmmmm :-)

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Bunkers are good, if your ready to be pinned to one location. Remember the Apache, excellent open field fighters,

Reply to
RTS

Well I am thinking that there is a huge limestone cavern just below the sink hole that I now have plugged. With the right tools and enough time I could pop up in the next county or even state. ;-)

Reply to
ABLE1

a hobbit hole.. might be worth the effort.. check out some surrounding features, limestone "sinks" do have interesting histories of caves... I like it, thinking ahead.. :-)

Reply to
RTS

Just two weeks ago I dumped another couple of hundred pounds or so of left over 2B Stone on top of the sink hole. I had this kid maybe 18-19 years old helping me. I told him to rake the stones out level on top. At one point he was standing in the middle of the stone pile. The whole area might be 4-5 feet in diameter. I stopped him and said, "you know I said it was a SINK HOLE right??" Took him about 5 seconds to wake up and step off the pile. The expression on his face was classic moment. I should have had my camera recording on movie. DRAT!!!

Yes, we have a few caves in the area. Some rather classic. Spelunkers heaven.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

If you "do drop in" the sink hole, feel for a draft.. if not one, be mind full of possible CO, CO2, methane & even Radon gas... "Dead Air" can mean just that, "Dead You"...

;-)

Reply to
RTS

These are but a few of the ways to die. The list is sooooo long, just counting them all could kill you. Not worth the time, I have better things to do. How about you??

Reply to
ABLE1

Trying to fully go into retirement. The local craziness helps, LOL for now just scheduling all my daily naps... (so many and so little time) LOL

Reply to
RTS

I do various automated lighting control and other automation projects for my clients. I have my lights and home theater somewhat automated.

I've been thinking about a way to get my refrigerator to automatically open every time I come near it. I'm getting tired of doing it myself.

Sure hope I'll fit into my work cloths when this is all over.

I was surprised the other day at how much a pair of sweat pants can hide. Looks like I might be coming close to the end of the draw string pretty soon.

When I put on my jockey shorts my voice goes up a few octaves. The other day I thought I heard a gun shot but it was just the elastic in my shorts letting go.

Everyone is talking about their hair growing long. I think mine is just getting fatter.

Even my shoes feel tight.

Hey, I bet you can't guess how many chips there are in a bag of Frito's !

Reply to
Jim Davis

surprise but true, I saw your remote control door on a "reffer" on a tv show.. seems they used an off center elbo bract attached to the door which had a live nut, which in turn was threaded to a trailer lift jack, controlled by a alarm receiver relay.

1 button on CWT feed on live nut, 1 button on CCWT feed on live nut. pretty neat rig, was for a vet in a wheel chair..
Reply to
RTS

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.