6139 Program Nomes for Zones

I just added a 6139 keypad to my Vista 10SE. Now that it is installed and working how do I program in names for my zones?

Thanks for any help

Reply to
SJH
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Toni

It's not a thing we can fully explain in great detail. The installation manual explains it in much better detail. There are a few steps involved, then you must look at the chart for correct numeric values to allow the proper text to be displayed.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

You can program nomes, but it's easier to program elves or trolls...

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

I know nothing of elves or trolls (well maybe a little about trolls and trolling), but I've heard that garden gnomes, especially those stupid jolly looking ones with a red or green pointy hat and a fishing pole can be easily done with a nine iron or a baseball bat. If you are off site and need to do one remotely, then a air rifle will probably get the job done.

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

Do elves and trolls require an alpha keypad or can it be done with the fixed LCD?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Okay look, I was confused enough with programming elves and trolls but don't be bringing in garden gnomes.

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Ever notice that Doug sounds a little like the Travelocity Roaming Gnome? js

Reply to
alarman

I've researched this in some depth and the consensus is that garden gnomes are good for one thing only - keeping yourself amused on the walk home from the pub

Apparently rearranging them in obscene positions, lopping their heads off or swapping them with the Pink Flamingoes down the street is acceptable, furthermore, according to my source packing them off to foreign or exotic destinations and taking photos of them is not considered as good gnome etiquette unless of course the photo is of your neighbours gnome plummetting head first off the Eiffel Tower or going bareback over the Niagra Falls.

BTW if you want your neighbours gnome photographed leaping off Tower bridge or getting crushed under the wheels of a double decker, let me know by Monday night.

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

Ah, so you're off then. Cheerio! js

Reply to
alarman

or getting crushed

Neighbor doesn't appear to have any gnomes...BUT...perhaps you could take him instead??

Enjoy yourself....heard today gas (petrol) is up to $6.70 a gallon?

Reply to
coord

And looks like him too

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.