6139 Keypad Pinout

I purchased a used 6139 keypad for my Vista 10 system but it is missing the pig tail. I have one thta fits but the wire colors are wrong. Can someone tell me the order for the Reb, Black, Green and Yellow wires on the keypad connection? Please describe them from the top of the keypad down.

Thanks!

Reply to
SJH
Loading thread data ...

Also, just to note. I wired it just like my other keypads and the keypad has power but beeps and displays "No Circuit" even after I ran through the procedure to reset the address to "00" as instructed. I checked the continuity of the wires and they are ok. So I am certain I wired it wrong.

The five pins from top down are wired to the four wires like this:

--Green

--Black

--Red

--Yellow

--Not Connected

Thanks for any help.

SJH wrote:

Reply to
SJH

Also, just to note. I wired it just like my other keypads and the keypad has power but beeps and displays "No Circuit" even after I ran through the procedure to reset the address in which I tried both "00" and "31" as instructed. I checked the continuity of the wires and they are ok. So I am certain I

wired it wrong.

The five pins from top down are wired to the four wires like this:

--Green

--Black

--Red

--Yellow

--Not Connected

Thanks for any help.

SJH wrote:

Reply to
SJH

Say what? All Vista-10's supported the 6139

Reply to
Mark Leuck

This is the correct way:

--Green

--Black

--Red

--Not Connected

--Yellow

Address the keypad to 31. If it still doesn't work, you will have to use a fixed LCD keypad like the 6128. Some older versions of the Vista 10 may not support the alpha keypad.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I was just stating it in general. I was thinking of the 4110. The guy wasn't sure what he had. Now to find out it is a Vista10se for sure.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.