Option 11 on LAN

Howdy,

I have an Option 11C that I have connected to my LAN. I have had it on the network for several years so that I could administer it from my PC in my office using SMTelnet.

It has worked quite well until recently. Our IT guys decided to change our IP scheme. Every IP address in the plant has changed and I need to change the IP address on the Option 11.

I know that I need to go into LD 117 and make the changes. I've not had a good chance to read the manual on that LD and I want to make sure that I don't foul anything up when I make the changes. I do plan on reading the manual before attempting to make the changes, but it advance I would appreciate any guidance I could get.

And yes, it is connected to a router to help keep it from being hammered by the network traffic.

Thanks in advance,

John

Reply to
John
Loading thread data ...

Have you changed the router IP address first?

John wrote:

Reply to
acewarlock

Yup, the computer guys have configured all the routers, everything except the IP address in the PBX. Thats what I need to change. I just have to change the IP address of the PBX so I can talk to it.

Reply to
John

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.