How to backup Meridian 1 11c

Sorry for sounding like a dumb dumb, but in this case, I am. Our phone department asked me to figure out a way to backup our Meridian 1 system. I have the PDF from Nortel "Meridian 1 - Option

11C and 11C mini"

Nortel was in and connected the modem and they have been able to perform a backup. What I'm trying to do is find software that is "xmodem crc" compatible.

We do have a registered version of SmarTerm, however using ANsi - Digital Vt, different speeds / compressions, I am able to connect however I am unable to get the system to send me some feedback.

Any software recommendations? How to set it up? I'm starting from scratch knowning that the physical setup is good and I have a phone number.

Thanks

27rich ..at.. gmail ..dot.. com
Reply to
27rich
Loading thread data ...

Hello i have emailed you some info that will help..

colin

Reply to
zog99

Hey Rich,

Try doing a search here:

formatting link
I came up with 200+ topics, there are a variety of ways you can back up your switch.

Good Luck!

Reply to
3z3k3l

kuaz had written this in response to

formatting link
:

Hello, I'm in the same predicament. Could you send me the info please, I would appreciate it.

------------------------------------- zog99 wrote:

Reply to
kuaz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.