New from ELK Products

New from ELK Products:

ELK-TS07 7" Touchscreen

The ELK-TS07 is a 7" touchscreen that operates with M1 or EZ8 controls. It features a bright TFT display, powerful microprocessor, and built-in ElkRM Remote Management Software.

to satisfy the most discriminating taste. The easy to use graphical interface is designed to simplify the operation of both automation and security. To place an order or for more information, contact me at 941-925-8650.

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

So, what does it cost?

Robert L Bass wrote:

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

Reply to
jmj1492

It is unreasonably expensive.

And, may I recommend a reputable dealer that does not spam usenet:

formatting link

Reply to
none

ELK's MAP* price is $1278.57. We currently have an "unadvertised" special running on them. The sale price displays in the shopping cart but not on the product page (per ELK's dealer agreement).

formatting link

Reply to
Robert L Bass

SEE BASS's advertised BBB report. 20 complaints in 36 months. CONSUMER BEWARE ....

Bass Home Electronics 4883 Fallcrest Cir Sarasota, FL 34233 Telephone: (941) 925-9747 Fax: (941) 925-9747

formatting link

formatting link

formatting link

See the BBB report on line before you purchase from this vendor.

There is a lot more to consider than just a low price when shopping on the internet. Don't become the next victim. SEE THE REPORT BELOW

formatting link

Reply to
Group-Moderator

See the new ELK-TS07 7" Touchscreen here:

formatting link

Reply to
Group-Moderator

What about :

formatting link
and
formatting link
????

I notified the BBB for you.

formatting link

Reply to
G. Morgan

What?? You are not going to tell us dealer cost like you do on everything else.

Reply to
T1

Don'tcha just hate merchants that offer a "30 day money back guarantee" that comes with a long list of "exceptions" and a 25% "restocking fee"? I'd suggest "shopping" at a local retailer (to you) if you can find one. Not only will you receive better service (in the short run), you won't have to shell out "bucks" to send the product back if you're not satisfied (or it's the wrong thing).

Reply to
Frank Olson

He can't. It's against Elk's policy. He still hasn't changed the address on his website either... Tsk!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

F.O., are you having fun talking back and forth to your own sock puppets?

You're not fooling anybody with this crap. Move on.

ObAutomation: Strongly considering upgrading homeseer 1.7 to the latest version.

Reply to
Reg

Really?? A Trace Route on "T1's" IP shows it's coming from Syracuse, NJ... Let's see... that's about 1500 miles from where I am.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
Dave Houston

Where is your store at Frank? What is the guarentee where you work?

formatting link

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Group-Moderator wrote (but forgot to use his "spel-chekur" before pressing "send"):

We have stores everywhere. All over the US and Canada. There's even one down the road from your house.

What is the guarentee where you work?

If the fries aren't hot, the burger's not perfect, or the ketchup's too runny, bring 'em back and we'll replace 'em. No questions, no fee, and no hassle. Would you like an apple pie with that?? I "guarentee" y'all will love it.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.