XTB delivery status

Everyone who ordered a XTB kit or assembled unit before Wed June 7 should have at least received a shipping notice by now. If not, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Volp
Loading thread data ...

I received mine in fine shape and hope to give it a try in another 3-4 weeks when we move back to our home.

John - SW Missouri.

Jeff Volp wrote:

Reply to
jmj1492

How are you faring with the tornado recovery process? We had one 5 blocks from my house a few years ago (in the usually placid Washington, DC area) and I realized that nothing I had ever seen on the news had communicated the devastation.

It's one thing to see miles of flattened homes and offices on the TV screen; it's kind of impersonal. It's quite another thing to stand there at the local mall and say "That's where Home Depot was!" A visit a favorite a local park famed for its stand of fifty oak trees over a foot wide at trunk was decimated. Huge trees stripped of all their leaves and scattered around like pickup sticks.

I'd love to hear all of the "lessons learned" in the experience. I think we all have to plan for a world where the weather's going to get wilder and wilder.

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.