Zone Alarm won't install

Hey there all. I've used ZA for years and have been quite happy. However, just lately I have noticed that it is messing up my online games (causing lag) so I uninstalled it and reinstalled a new version ("Clean Install" although "Upgrade" did the same thing) but the trouble is that it simply will not install at all! It just gets to 12% and freezes (but at least I can exit the programme). Does anyone have any idea what's going on here?

Thanks

Reply to
Mother Farquhar
Loading thread data ...

It is saving you a lot of problems. I just dumped ZAPro because the new levels created many problems. Slowing processes, causing multiple applications to have problems. I removed it and activated the SP2 firewall and my system is back running the way it should. Of coarse I also have a nat firewall router protecting the connection........

Reply to
Woody

Try to install the last known version that worked well. Then upgrade from that point.

Reply to
Crowder

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.