Zone Alarm 5.1.011

I just installed the new update for ZA pro yesterday and so far, everything seems to be OK. I had serious problems with the two previous versions, but this one seems stable and I don't have any problems with the internet as I did with the first two. I hope it keeps holding up. I was getting tired of going back to 4.5. As soon as my subscription is up though, I am going to try another firewall. Zone Labs is no longer dependable.

DDDD

Reply to
DDDD
Loading thread data ...

Hi, I don't know why, but since I try ZA 5.0.011, I have port 135 & 1025 open. (small network with connection share) Don't know how to close them. I don't find the way to create a rule to close those port in Firewall >

Level setting > HIGH setting. It didn't do that with previous version. I'm tired to find a solution and return to 4.5. pascal

Reply to
FraPas

Sorry, error. Still the same problem with ZA 4.5 It seems that Zone alarm doesn't like the fonction "This computer is an ICS/NAT gateway". If you check on the others computer "This computer is a client of an ICS/NAT gateway running Zone Alarm", ports 135 and 1025 are Open. Pascal

Reply to
Frapas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.