Hi All -
I have a win xp sp2 with zone alarm pro 5 plugged behind a wireless/NAT router with dhcp enabled.
Zone alarm has picked up the network ip number and subnet correctly, and it works great... most of the time.
For some reason Zone alarm seems to block RANDOMLY udp packets to port53 on my router. For example:
- I browse all day using firefox, no problem
- then maybe after 1 houri browse to google. I get DNS error and ZA logs the block
- I open the command line and ping google.com, no problem there
- I open IE and the site works
- i reopen firefox and it works again... or not, it's random
Firefox is configured the same as IE in the 'program list'.
I'm stumped. Any help or pointer would be greatly appreciated!