Watchguard MUVPN

I am using a firebox 1000 with Policy manager version 7.30 and MUVPN client 7.3 without the personal firewall.

If I use a dialup connection, I can connect with MUVPN and access my resources without any problems.

If I use Verizon DSL, I can connect with MUVPN sometimes and access my resouces, other times, I can't connect and I don't see anything in the logs stating a connection attempt was made.

If I use Comcast Cable, I can't get in at all.

Where do I start trouble shooting this problem? I am baffled by this one.

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
mike.brown
Loading thread data ...

Our home routers are on a different subnet and they have been configured for IPSec pass-through.

Heck, we've configure our routers so many times that we remember all the screens.

Reply to
mike.brown

My guess would be that your DSL/Comcate network network is behind a router with NAT and that you didn't setup IPSec pass-through and/or that your routers subnet is the same as the one at work. You need your home network to be a different network than the one at the office or you will have problems.

Reply to
Leythos

You could always PPTP, it's easy to setup on the FB and easy to setup with the 2000/XP machines also.

Reply to
Leythos

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.