Virus free Win2k

Hi all, I've been using Kerio 2.1.5 very successfully for some time and decided to put the revelant info on a webpage. It's a bit slow downloading if you have dialup ;-)

formatting link
snipped-for-privacy@surfbest.net/home/win2K.html I'd like your comments, as it was this ng that really got me started and I'm very grateful.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Illeman
Loading thread data ...

Well, it has so far, together with sensible actions on my part. I'll certainly patch the system when SP5 arrives.

BTW, my page was extremly slow to download on a dialup connection and I did what I should have done in the first place i.e. replace the images with links to the images.

Reply to
Alan Illeman

From the page: "So pleased am I with the performance of this firewall, I have not downloaded any of the Microsoft "Security Updates" and everthing works as it should on this single user system"

Now, why would you NOT want to patch your system? While Kerio is great, there is no 100% guarantee that it will protect you from every single vulnerability.

Reply to
Odd H. Sandvik

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.