LanTalk and Kerio 2.1.5

Marc, I have answered to you twice. Did you received my emails? ( from LanTalk support )

Reply to
psokolov
Loading thread data ...

First thing, make sure that you are not using the "Deny Unknown" level of KPF. "Ask Me First" is the best level.

If you get Asked about LanTalk, the information given will help you determine what rules you need.

If you don't get Asked, then you already have one or more rules blocking it. Turn on logging for all "Deny" rules. What you see in the log will help you determine what rules you need to add or change.

Reply to
Ken

Hi all,

I have a home network of 3 computers, and it runs fine : the files and the Internet connection are shared. But -- yes there is "but" -- I can't use LanTalk with Kerio Personal Firewall (v. 2.1.5). If I disable Kerio, LanTalk works.

But I don't know exactly which rule to modify (in Kerio) to use LanTalk and Kerio together.

See also :

- LanTalk :

formatting link
Kerio :
formatting link
Thanks for your help,

Marc

Reply to
Marc Goldstein

-- "psokolov" a écrit :

Yes, I do. Thanks, but it's not the same question at the time. I have no problems with the firewall of Windows XP SP2 and LanTalk, but I have some with Kerio personal firewall and LanTalk.

Of course, I could disable Kerio, or desinstall it, and keep XP firewall running... but I would like to understand.

Marc

Reply to
Marc Goldstein

-- "Ken" a écrit :

It is the case.

The problem is that I never get asked about LanTalk...

Ok. Thanks, Ken.

Marc

Reply to
Marc Goldstein

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.