Netscreen 5GT Extended - DMZ issues

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone might be able to help me out with a problem I'm having with my Netscreen 5GT Extended.

I've got everything working coreectly in terms of trust and untrust so decided to get the DMZ set up. I've adready switch to the correct port mode, so I've simply set up a personal web server in the dmz ethernet.

I've set up a policy which allows me to gain access to the pc in the DMZ, this works fine. I've then set up a policy which goes from untrust to dmz for services http, ping and traceroute (the second two are for testing only). I've enabled logging on this policy but I get nothing.....

Any help would really be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Rick

Reply to
tgfkarick
Loading thread data ...

Hm... this is difficult, because I cannot see what your network equipment is doing from here.

Could you try to provide more information, please?

Yours, VB.

Reply to
Volker Birk

Did you setup a MIP or VIP from untrust to dmz

perform a get mip or get vip cli command and check the public and private addresses are correct; Then turn loggin on the policies, if all fails perform a debug flow basic.

regards

Dave Sinclair NetScreen Authorised Security Instructor

formatting link

Reply to
Sintec

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.