Kerio 2.1.5: handling fragmented packets

Do you mean like using VMware Player?

Thanks.

Ric

Reply to
Ric
Loading thread data ...

It seems, that you're not needing Kerio any more.

Yours, VB.

Reply to
Volker Birk

Yes, this would be virtualization.

Yours, VB.

Reply to
Volker Birk

Don't. It is not very good, and interferes with things that are.

Turn it off.

That's what will happen. windows firewall is nothing but billgates yelling METOO! and should be treated as the failure it is.

Reply to
Quaestor

Please explain your critics in detail. Or will you refuse to explain again, and insist on your weak claims?

You will. *sigh*

VB.

Reply to
Volker Birk
["Volker Birk"; Thu, 29 Dec 2005 08:10:36 GMT]

I thought the Windows firewall was inferior. If I don't need Kerio, I'd be happy to remove it, but I need some more opinions on this one. Thanks for your help, everyone.

Reply to
J44xm

You will here some "Personal Firewalls are better than the Windoze-Firewall, and you cannot trust in Microsoft!!!1!!!1111oneeleven".

And you will receive not a single technical argument, which will persist for that opinion.

Have fun, VB.

Reply to
Volker Birk

It is. Don't. Stop listening to him. Keep the kerio, lose the windows crap, take advice from people who are not in love with MS.

Reply to
Quaestor

And, as everytime, not a single technical argument for these claims from you, dear "Quaestor".

Yours, VB.

Reply to
Volker Birk
["Volker Birk"; Sat, 31 Dec 2005 12:12:48 GMT]

So it seems. Thank you -- I'll give it a try.

Reply to
J44xm

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.