Cisco to SonicWall Pro - connection problems

Hope I might get some direction here with a problem. T1 into our Cisco 2620 is working but about a year ago someone at this company bought a SonicWall Pro230 - we just got it out of the box. I have been tasked with making the Cisco a (more or less with some services stopped on the interfaces) a 'pass-through' into the WAN connection of the SWPro230.

We have a public IP on the Serial Interface of the 2600 series. In the past the Ethernet Interface was our 'gateway' IP address in the private 192.168.xxx.xxx class.

Now the SonicWallPro 230's LAN address is that same private gateway address (192.168.10.1) and I'm not sure how to configure the Cisco's 'ethernet0/0' interface with the SWPro's WAN connection.

We 'one to many' nat with a class C address to all our internal private IPs... My setup was to make the Ethernet0/0 IP the "same" as that "one" in the one to many IP nat scenario, but I cannot ping to the SERIAL IP while testing this setup (not production yet)...

Any guidance or suggestions (aside from dumping the SW, which I did not buy) are GREATFULLY rec'd. Thanks.

Reply to
Doc
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.