Agnitum Outpost Pro - no tech support on daily updates reboots

Any licensed users of Agnitum Outpost Pro out there? I have a family license and 2 separate tech support inquiries (filled out form on web page) have gone unanswered. Getting knd of peaved at this level of support, especially when their web page says customers who purchased get priority support and I included my registration key as required. It's been over a week since my first inquiry and still no replies back. Are other licensed users getting the same BS?

The reason for my request is due to the frequent nature of these updates. I get an update notice about once a day which requires me to reboot my PC afterwards. When I check the help about screen, the version is still the same so what got updated? (Outpost Firewall Pro ver. 4.0.964.6926 (584)) When I check their web page, the revision history is empty since Nov 7. What gives? Is my PC compromised? Just what is getting updated that is causing constant reboots?

TIA

Reply to
Squish
Loading thread data ...

My version is 4.0.971.7030 (584) no reboots & no problems. I have the lifetime license on 1 pc.

policy setting = block most , 7 plugs ins active.

Its running on a windows xp64 pro ( amd 64x2 , asus mb 3gb ram ) . Lots of my other programs have issues with xp64, this was one that did not..

Have you tried to remove it completely and reinstalled the new version ( Clean install ). Maybe like windows it can be patch to death after a while ???????

Reply to
nothere

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.