Singlemode Verlauf des Modes

Hallo

Beim Singlemode geht ja nur ein Mode durch die Faser. Wobei das eigentlich auf eine weise drei Modes sind, die zusammen eine spiralf=F6rmige Bewegung ergeben. Die zwei Achsen bzw Modes? k=F6nnen sich auch noch irgendwie zueinander verschieben oder richtung =E4ndern?

Eigenlich habe ich keine grosse Ahnung. Darum bitte ich hier um erkl=E4rung des Singlemodes im Glasfaserkern.

Gruss

Sandro

Reply to
alessandro.brandestini
Loading thread data ...

Anscheinend weiss niemand wie ein Singlemode funktioniert?

Schade, hoffe immernoch auf Antwort.

Gruss

Sandro

Reply to
alessandro.brandestini

Konnen Sie auf englisch schreiben?

Ich spreche und schreibe nur deutsches wenig. Ich kann nicht Ihre Frage verstehen.

Viele Leute in dieser Gruppe sprechen Englisch. Wenige sprechen Deutsches.

Bob Pownall

Reply to
Bob Pownall

I try to ask in english.

Can you explain me singlemode with the "tree modes", how they come together to one spiral mode?

Reply to
alessandro.brandestini

"Three (3) modes?"

Singlemode fibers have only one mode. Spiral modes can occur when the wavelength is shorter than the fiber's design wavelength.

Are these three modes directly observed or theoretical? _____________________ ___Google translation:___

"Drei (3) Modi?"

Singlemode Fasern haben nur einen Modus. Spiralemodi können auftreten, wenn die Wellenlänge kürzer als die Designwellenlänge der Faser ist.

Werden diese drei Modi direkt oder theoretisch beobachtet?

Reply to
John_H

Yes, three, one "original" and two "theoretical. :)

I think they' re theoretical and goes across the original. It' s like a coordinatesystem and the theoreticals can move around and can change their course instantly, I think.

But it' s difficult for me to explain ;)

Reply to
alessandro.brandestini

Yes, three, one "original" and two "theoretical. :)

I think they' re theoretical and goes across the original. It' s like a coordinatesystem and the theoreticals can move around and can change their course instantly, I think.

But it' s difficult for me to explain ;)

Sorry, for my bad english.

Greet Sandro (greet?)

Reply to
alessandro.brandestini

Hello, There are more polarization modes possible in SM transmission, imagine a 90 degrees shifted polarization. Also these modes can differ in velocity because of the non-homogenity of the fibre. The resulting effect on transmission is called polarization mode dispersion, PMD. In modern SM fibres PMD is an issue at 10 Gbit or higher systems for long distances. Is this what you mean? Arnie

Reply to
Arnie Berkers

Yes, I think so.

Thanks

Sandro

Reply to
alessandro.brandestini

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.