Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PIX-501 with multiple outside IP ranges
My company has a PIX-501 in place as a firewall for a few computers in co-location facilities. It's currently routing traffic for our current set of IP's just fine, but we're adding a second block,...

HELP ON 2525 ROUTER PASSWORD RECOVERY
AFTER I MADE THE PASSWORD RECOVERY WIHT THE 0X2142 COMMAND ON A 2525 CISCO ROUTER, THE IT GAVE ME THIS PROMPT: ........(PARTIAL TEXT} 1 Token Ring/IEEE 802.5 interface. 2 Serial network interfaces....

Squid proxy and 1710
Anyone setup a squid proxy with a 1700 series or compatible Cisco router before? We currently have a simple setup - our hosts have a default gateway to the inside interface 192.168.0.1; this works...

ID a DSL user through subnet data?
I know this is not Cisco specific, but I thought I would give it a try. There has been a lot of recent discussion on the acquisition of P2P companies' logs by the RIAA/MPAA. Some posters on various...

Cisco Pix 501 basic VPN question
I am new at cisco and want to create a VPN with my ADSL connection. I've configured the cisco locally from the inside network and it works,I can connect with my vpn client with Ipsec UDP and ping...

simple vpn
can someone give me a simple config for a vpn between two cisco 2621XM's (any IOS) I need to have routing on the vpn'd network not be visable from the transmission network... assume 2 routers serial...

PIX and monitoring software
Hi, I am looking for an efficient software to help me monitor a LAN with a about 400 workstations. I want to monitor the internal users activities, including Internet also I want to be able to simply...

Show dsl int atm0
Hi, The command "show dsl int atm 0" gives a lot of information on my 837's Is it possible to get this info (or a part of the info) by SNMP. Could anybody give me the name of the MIB or OID? Thanks...

IP addressing on an Ethernet subinterface
Background: We use an 802.11b link to exchange traffic with a (somewhat) remote location. We do not manage the equipment on their end. On our end, F0/1 on a 2621 is connected to a Cisco 1200; in other...

Baltimore Cisco users' group
Does anyone know of a Baltimore Cisco Users' Group? If not, I wonder if there's enough interest to start one. TIA, Brad

PPTP on 837 with NAT
Hello all, I've got a 837 in which a port mapping for http works ok. But now I have to configure a PPTP VPN mapping to an internal server. The 837 performs NAT. Using the same kind of rule I used for...

syslog through tunnel
Hello, I created a VPN Tunnel between a concentrator 3005 and PIX 501. I can't get the pix to syslog to a syslog server behind the concentrator through the VPN tunnel. The syslog server is logging...

SIP firmware image for Cisco 7940 or 7960
Does anybody have, or know where I can get, the SIP firmware file for converting a Cisco 7940 or 7960 IP Phone from Skinny protocol without having to pay Cisco for a pricey service contract just to...

VPN on PIX 506E, only two clients can connect
We've just brought a Pix 506E and set up the VPN using PDM. Bog simple config - enable front interface and a back interface, VPN pool from the back interface range (IP address of rear interface =...

Clarification on DR,BDR selection
Hi, We have some doubt in DR & BDR election among three switches. Lets COnsider following three router Router R1 Priority P1 Router R2 Priority P2 Router R3 Priority P3 All the three routers are in...