Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Layer 3 switch
How to live/configure a Layer 3 switch in a network?

Pix - "No route to host"
Hi, I have just upgraded the software on my Pix 525 from version 6 to 7. After a reboot I attempt to set an interface IP address for the next stage of the upgrade: For some reason the interface does...

ACS Cisco v 3.2 insert users with txt file
Hi, Is it possible insert the users in ACS with a txt file. I found the CSUtil.exe that provide to make this, but I'm not confidenze with the syntax and the attributes. I need a small attributes for...

WPA2-PSK on C871W
Hi, can anyone help me with the WLAN configuration of a Cisco 871W. I need to configure WPA2 with Preshared Keys. Anybody has a Howto or link to set it up? Thank you! Andy

I want to create Site to Site VPN with Cisco PIX501 and Linksys RV082
Hi Sir, I want to create Site to Site VPN with PIX 501 and Linksys RV 082. Can you send detail configuration for both side with simple IP assign. thanks for your help. Hoping to hear good news from...

Channelised ISDN E1/PRI and serial interfaces number
Hi. I need some help regarding interpreting a show ver output of a 3620 router. This is what I have: cisco 3620 (R4700) processor (revision 0x81) with 24576K/8192K bytes of memory. 1 FastEthernet/IEEE...

Problems with 7206 vxr trying to VLAN a Gig port to an HP 4000M Gig port over fiber
How hard is it to VLAN a Gig-e fiber connection from the router to the fiber Gig-e connection on my HP4000M. Both units have the latest IOS Please email answer macvoip @ Thanks to all.

WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 vs 2821
Anybody know of a support issue on the 2800 series affecting the WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 card? I've got two cards of different build revision (one A, one B) and a 2821. The rev A works fine, the rev B is...

Cat 2924
Greetings, It depends what you wish to use port security for, and then you need to use it on ALL ports to prevent port swapping... Also investigate things like Sticky MAC's... EG, we used Port...

Configure Uplinkports on the SUP720
Hi all today I tried to connect two cat6509 with SUP720 over the uplink ports on the SUP. I connect it with a cat5 cabel but there are no connectivity between the two switches..no port come up ? The...

Help with 876w config bridging wireless/lan
Hello, i am stuck with the congfiguration of my newly 876w. Yes, there are some examples and explainations in the config guide, but not what i exactly want. What i want: One subnet 10.0.0.0/24 bridged...

Vpn Connectivity
Hi, Can a Cisco Pix 515 E Vpn client connect to remote server ( Sun Solaries). Can anyone help me out how to configure same through PIX PDM.

Multiple static IP through one interface (Cisco 1711)
Hi everyon, I hope this is the right place to post this question. I'm rather new to Cisco routers, but I've found outstanding performance gain over the cheap ones we used to use. I have four servers...

Reliable Protocols
Protocols that perform error recovery (typically via forward acknowledgement) used to be called "reliable". Examples include 802.2 (a data link layer protocol) and TCP (a transport layer protocol)....

Asa and Dns
We have recently switched to an asa 5500 series from another manufacturer's firewall. I previously had an A record in dns(microsoft AD dns)that mapped to our mail server(for owa access). After our...