Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cisco 1841 Leased Line Configuration Help
Hi Ya, Just wondering id some one is able to assit me with setting up 2 x Cisco 1841 To connect to a Leased Line connection. Details Listed Below. Cisco 1841 Have Cisco IOS 12.1 - Also Have Serial...

how to configure voice vlan on cisco 3500?
Hey fellas, I'm trying to setup voice vlan on my cisco switch (3500) so that my cisco phones 7940 will use seperate vlans for voice and data. So far ive created the voice vlan with this configuration:...

ip vpn mpls design requirements
I have not designed this before , I am looking to make a simple proposal for a manufacture company that is looking to implement IP VPN over MPLS for his/her customers (30 of them). Each customer site...

Block repetitive connection from the same ip
Hi to all... Someone can explain me how to block with ios a typical attack of brute force/dictionary attack? So, allow a limited number of repetitive connections in a determined range of time, after...

lo0 for management
Hello, I have been asked to look into a network management system which manages a lot (100+ switches and 100+ routers) of cisco boxes. The problem is that a lot of the cisco kit has the "wrong" IP...

vlan support on a 4700m
I have a 4700m it only has 10 meg interfaces, however I can configure it for vlan encap Will this work? or is it just there in the IOS in the event i install a Fast Ethernet module?

vlan and multicast
Hello Let a switch with 3 port based vlans, vlan id 1, 2 and 3 with IGMP snooping (basic layer 2 network) On vlan 1 and 2 there are video multicast sources. A video monitor connected on vlan 3 should...

Problems with http://www.certmanager.net/cisco/
I'm trying to access my certification data through but there seams to be a problem. Did they change something? This website is for sale! certmanager.net is your first and best source for all of the...

l2 tunnel through IP network
If I have two sites connected over IP network (two routers, Fr PVC, two diff IP networks) can I somehow emulate end-to-end L2 connection through this, something like metro providers MPLS based...

pix access list
Hi there, What access list can I add in order to access an exchange email server through VPN, I use Pix 520 ? Accessing the server is OK through the LAN with no VPN but from inside VPN does not work....

Alternative for cisco vpn concentrator
Hi, are there any other products from other manufactures like the cisco vpnc 3015? We are looking for cheaper hardware with the same funktions. Thanks Hans-Werner

iptables vs Cisco
If there is a hardware-based Linux iptables router, would it hurt Cisco's business?

vpn issue
recently i configured asa 5520 firewall with inside interface ip 10.1.10.1 it is connected to vlan 1 with ip address 10.1.10.254.iam having vlan 5 with ip 10.1.5.254 where my servers are connected. i...

Pix 501 Configuration
Is there a way to load or import configuration without having to type it into the console? Thanks in advance

PIX 501 Verizon Infospeed DSL
Has anyone been able to successfully configure this setup? If yes, a) would you mind sending me the configuration? b) what is the version of firmware? Thanks in advance