Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

catalyst 2900 xl
Hi there, I cofirgured an IP address to the VLAN1 on a Cisco Catalyst 2900 XL, set also subnet mask and gateway and still I cannot ping the switch, am I missing something? Thanks, T

reporting in acs
hi, i'd like to get a user status report from acs. userid, name, acct creation date, last use date. what's the best way? thanks

VPN Not Routing, Reboot Fixes it.
So i have 2 PIXs that connect via the internet and when I first boot them, they connect up via IPSec Preshared Keys LAN-to-LAN and all is good in the world. HQ 10.1.x.x SF 10.2.x.x 10.6.x.x Some...

Whats with Cisco developing a Client for the iPhone before it has a Windows Client?
Whats with Cisco developing a Client for the iPhone before it has a Windows Client??? Is there a Cisco IPSec Client planned for Windows Mobile?

Traffic analyzer/statistics tool
Hi all I'd like to hear what you folks use to analyze traffic. I've come to a point where I need, down to the minute, statistics of traffic flowing in and out of a GigE interface and since I've mostly...

Cisco VPN client for Windows Mobile
Does anyone know of a VPN client that runs on windows mobile?

Cisco Catalyst 6000 - rate limiting.
Hi all, I am looking for best practise of rate-limiting customers on catalyst 6000. Now use mls qos to rate limiting customers but it is a bit complicated if you have more and more customers. Is there...

WS-3750-48TS-E IOS upgrade
Hello, I'm trying to upgrade the above switch from an ipservices IOS to advanced ip services. The switch does not have enough flash (16MB) to hold both IOS images. When I try and tftp the new IOS to...

Translation between router
Hello I have a problem with nat translation. I have a server (A) with two software instance. The instance work on 7700 TCP and 7800 TCP. On the other side of router i have a software (B) we listen...

Running SDM on Windows Server 2003 R2?
Hi, I cannot get the Cisco SDM v2.5 to run on systems running Window Server 2003 R2. I have no problem getting SDM to run on systems running Windows XP or Vista. I have tried to install and run SDM on...

cat1900EN.9.00.07.bin needed
I have a couple Cisco Catalyst 1924 switches that I use at home for my system. I understand that the latest update made prior to EOLing these switches was If anyone has a copy of this file, or knows a...

upstream 2960 - fiber or copper?
Hello, Will need to deploy 10 or 20 (possibly a lot more later) 2960's for IP phones and Pcs not quite sure which kit should be upstream. Would there be a obvious best choice for copper uplink and an...

QoS: How to classify RDP traffic?
Hi All, I am trying to classify RDP traffic to mark it with a DSCP value but I can't seem to get my ACL to pick it up. The router is a Cisco 877 and I can't see an RDP option using NBAR either. I have...

Alternatives to Cisco and IOS
I am looking for a Internet router/firewall in which I can programmically configure. I don't need any special "functionallity" in the unit, just the standard types of features one gets in the low end...

Cisco Aironet BR 352 and SNMP
Hello I am not able to monitor via SNMP the Cisco Wireless Bridge BR352 (not the workgroup bridge) I enable the SNMP I enable the string "public" I am not able to reach the SNMP port of the BR 352, it...