Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Pix VPN Auth to second Win2003 AD Server
I have a Pix set to use IPSEC and domain authentication. We have 2 AD servers at the office If 1 specific server is offline I cannot loginto the VPN? The office servers are both AD servers. I cannot...

TCP RST Question (OT)
Sorry if this is a bit off topic for the group. I have an issue that I am troubleshooting where a vendor indicates their box is losing connectivity between the client and server which is causing...

Point to Point Connection Issues
Hello, I am having a problem with a T1 Point to Point between two stores in two different cities. I have the connection from Royse City to Terrell working, but am unable to get from Terrell to Royse...

AP-1121G do not even try to join to WLC-1206
Hello! I upgraded 1121 to lightweight with upgrade tool. Now I want it to be joined to 2106. In debug packet I see that 1121 sends discovery request (broadcast, or, after I addedd dns record unicast)...

Linux AnyConnect client ID to ASA server as win client?
Shot in the dark... I'm trying to migrate my work system a linux box. I'm 99.9% ready for a total migration, but the *one* thing blocking me is that my company hasn't enabled the linux client on the...

CallManager Express "No Phones Found" newbie problem
Sorry if this is a duplicate post: my browser crashed. I have a very basic setup: a Cisco 2691 running CME 2.3, a Cisco 3550 PoE switch, and two phones, a 7940 and a 7960. They are not connected to...

Cisco Web GUI ? For list all routers and connect it
Hi i am search a software GUI for list all of my cisco router (not auto detect, i have manually all routers) and into a Web PHP interface, i can see snmp information of the routers and start a...

AP : How to disable DHCP service on the Fastethernet Interface ?
hello, I would like to disable the DHCP service on the Fastethernet Interface .. I would like that only the Wireless client use the DHCP service ... In my actual case, DHCP works fine with the...

HWIC-1ADSL Speed issues
Hi experts, my ISP has connected our company with an ADSL2+ connection. When using our cisco 2821 with the HWIC-1ADSL, download speed is 8-9 mbit. But... when I use the cheap Zyxel that came with the...

Differentiating traffic on routers
My company has layer 2 communication equipment (i.e. it acts as L2 switch). The equipment is manageable and includes L3 hosts. As a forwarding device, the equipment is transparent to layer 3 and/or...

ASA Firewall and Web Server Help!!!
Hello! Many tanks for the help and really sorry my english. Ok, this is my problem: In my corporation we have an ASA 5520 and actually is redirecting all the www traffic to an ip located in my DMZ but...

telnet/rsh not responding
Greetings, Just a couple of wild guesses here. Are the VTY Ports all used up (IE: none free)? What shows up on WHO? Is the Router running low on memory to start a Terminal process? Something seems to...

AP1121G - can't set to autonomous
Hello! We bought WLC-2106 and two AP-1121G. AP-1121G was with autonomous software, so I downloaded software and switched it to lightweight mode, but it doesn't work. I see in controller log : *Oct 13...

Cisco 3750
I like to use the tool called NeDi. It is fairly easy to install and configure and it workes pretty well. conrad napsal(a): NeDi is a low noise network discovery, management and inventory system for...

SNMP
Hello on a 2900XL switch How can I find out what version of snmp is on there I need to use mrtg to get data but i'm getting some errors thanks in advance