Would it be inappropriate for me to try to hire someone in here?

I'm a telecom professional, who mainly through the technology of VoIP is increasingly finding himself in need of knowledge and experience in network routing. I would like to find a contact or two from whom to either learn about the technology in general or to get assistance with specific projects.

I'm not looking for anything free, and at this point it's just an idea. However, I wanted to ask whether or not this kind of "solicitation" is okay to post in this ng. If not, I apologize, and I will not pursue this here. Otherwise, I would be glad to discuss this offline with interested parties, and I can provide my email address.

thank you,

jm

Reply to
JM
Loading thread data ...

You may wish to investigate the Cisco Network Engineer Directory, specifically Jason Young, Dual CCIE No. 8607 Voice / Routing & Switching:

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese BradReese.Com - Cisco Technical Forums

formatting link
Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 USA & Canada: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Fax: 775-254-3558 AIM: R2MGrant Website:
formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Reply to
clsawyer

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.