Want to start business with high opportunities and at low cost? Ask me how!
I can give you lots of ideas how to make business and what to offer to attract people to your website.
One of the best my advantages is affordable price. I can supply you the engine software at a quite low cost.
Secondly, I have engineers to customize it for your requirements.
And lastly, I have experience to give you some advice at no cost, but highly valuable when you are starting.
Of course I cannot build business instead of you, as you should know better the requirements in your location, you should be located in the same place of business. So I give you ideas, software, engineers and you make the strategy, business plan, investment, buy server/s, arrange the office etc.
Here're solutions I have and which can help you build business:
- VoIP: Retail business like formatting link
- Calling cards
- PBX/IP centrex,
- Conference call,
- DID management
- And others Budget to start : $5000-$10000 (not including hardware cost, office, marketing and promotion expenses)
Wholesale business like
- Softswitch with H323 and SIP support, scalable to route from 500 to 2000 concurrent calls
- Billing Budget to start: $2500-9000 (not including hardware cost)
- Social Networking website I have now a new software for social networking service: formatting linkThis is leading and most progressive product, you may create a better social website thanformatting linkorformatting linkYour users can create social groups, blogs, forums, projects, bookmarks, polls; keep data, share video, photos, documents; send each other messages (there's a private mailbox for each user), create tasks, mailing lists, e-mail notification etc. Users can categorize content in their own terms by Tags. There's a Search button available for dynamic search across places, people and content
You may check features here:
Feel free to contact me directly in MSN, Yahoo or Skype to discuss details.
e-mail: merlin.mayer(at)gmail.com MSN: email@example.com Yahoo: merlin_mayer Skype: VoIP_consultant
Best regards, Merlin
##-----------------------------------------------## Telecom Discussions at