Wanna start new business? Ask me how!

Hi,

Want to start business with high opportunities and at low cost? Ask me how!

I can give you lots of ideas how to make business and what to offer to attract people to your website.

One of the best my advantages is affordable price. I can supply you the engine software at a quite low cost.

Secondly, I have engineers to customize it for your requirements.

And lastly, I have experience to give you some advice at no cost, but highly valuable when you are starting.

Of course I cannot build business instead of you, as you should know better the requirements in your location, you should be located in the same place of business. So I give you ideas, software, engineers and you make the strategy, business plan, investment, buy server/s, arrange the office etc.

Here're solutions I have and which can help you build business:

1. VoIP: Retail business like
    formatting link

- Calling cards

- Pc-to-phone

- Callback

- Voicemail,

- PBX/IP centrex,

- Conference call,

- DID management

- And others Budget to start : $5000-$10000 (not including hardware cost, office, marketing and promotion expenses)

Wholesale business like

formatting link
or
formatting link

- Softswitch with H323 and SIP support, scalable to route from 500 to 2000 concurrent calls

- Billing Budget to start: $2500-9000 (not including hardware cost)

1. Social Networking website I have now a new software for social networking service:
    formatting link
    This is leading and most progressive product, you may create a better social website than
    formatting link
    or
    formatting link
    Your users can create social groups, blogs, forums, projects, bookmarks, polls; keep data, share video, photos, documents; send each other messages (there's a private mailbox for each user), create tasks, mailing lists, e-mail notification etc. Users can categorize content in their own terms by Tags. There's a Search button available for dynamic search across places, people and content

You may check features here:

formatting link
I can help you to customize it for YOUR definite requirements and demands, keeping only the features you need. Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer you.

Budget $5000-10000

Feel free to contact me directly in MSN, Yahoo or Skype to discuss details.

e-mail: merlin.mayer(at)gmail.com MSN: snipped-for-privacy@vfemail.net Yahoo: merlin_mayer Skype: VoIP_consultant

Best regards, Merlin

##-----------------------------------------------## Telecom Discussions at

formatting link
access to your favorite newsgroup - comp.dcom.voice-over-ip - 6822 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
Merlin
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.