VPN problem with 2 cisco 876 routers

Hello!

I have 2 cisco 876 routers and i have managed to establish a site-to-site vpn tunnel between them. I can ping local network ips from both sides sucessfully but i have a problem reaching via remote desktop a server on the other side.Although i can ping this server,see its shares via \\\\10.x.x.x ip address, i cannot remote desktop to it.The remote desktop service it is verified working on the server and there's no kind of firewall blocking it.I can remote desktop to this server if i port forward the port 3389 on the server and do a rdesktop connection outside the vpn via direct static ip connection.The problem is when i rdesktop via the vpn link... I was thinking that maybe the problem has to do with the mtu settings..so i set mtu on dialer0 if to 1476 and adjusted mss size on Vlan1 to 1436 on both sides but there was no luck...any other ideas??

thank you

Reply to
Yannis Milios
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.