Some Websites dont load

Hi there,

I have a C871 in place. Everything is working great except that Microsoft websites won't load on client computers. IE finds the site and just sits there loading forever. I have tried a other sites and they all work perfectly.

I am really stumped because I can't see any difference between Microsoft site traffic and any other site.

Any ideas?

Best...Andy

Reply to
Andy
Loading thread data ...

MTU?

Reply to
Artie Lange

If so you could try

int vlan 1 ! --> or whatever your inside one is ip tcp adjust-mss 1300 !--> I see no point in worrying about 100 bytes.

I have an MTU issue that has appeared suddenly on an 877. I have no idea what is going on but the above has fixed it for me.

Reply to
bod43

Thanks guys. The ip tcp adjust-mss command was my friend. I configured it to

1400 and it just runs smooth now.

Best...Andy

If so you could try

int vlan 1 ! --> or whatever your inside one is ip tcp adjust-mss 1300 !--> I see no point in worrying about 100 bytes.

I have an MTU issue that has appeared suddenly on an 877. I have no idea what is going on but the above has fixed it for me.

Reply to
Andreas Heinzelmann

This is of course not the "correct" solution. Ideally path MTU discovery should be working:)

Your outside interface should be permitted to issue and respond to the relevant ICMP packets.

! I don't object to ping 10 permit icmp any any echo-reply (125 matches) ! or traceroute 20 permit icmp any any time-exceeded (72 matches) ! permit path MTU discovery 30 permit icmp any any unreachable (24 matches)

Reply to
bod43

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.