Some webpages don't load

Easiest to just post the message I sent to tech support. Not sure they will help me due to my setup here is not what they support. Maybe someone can give some insight.

For the past 2 weeks I have been unable to load some webpages. The webpages are important. Two of them are:

formatting link
& forums.worldofwarcraft.com as well as my banking information in the U.S. Other webpages load without difficulty. Could the problem be something that is on your end?

I'll list the steps that I have done.

1. Ruled out sites.... Checked across the street at Hotel that has PLDT DSL and they work fine there.
  2. Ruled out DNS...Changed DNS numbers and there were no changes in any behavior with that.
  3. Ruled out Operating System, spyware, & viruses....Ran Knoxpix (Linux CD)which runs a Linux Operating System which bypassed my Operating System.
  4. Ruled out MTU settings.... Changed MTU to 1500, 1492, 1470, & others.
  5. Ruled out adsl modem..... Changed DSL modem to another I had.

All these changes allowed the internet to work but I was still unable to connect to

formatting link
and forums.worldofwarcraft.com as well as my banking site. I would appreciate if you check your end and see if I am correctly setup. Note as stated in #1 that the sites works through PLDT DSL right across the street.

Reply to
ahh
Loading thread data ...

Never mind folks. Found out it was the proxy server my ISP is using. I'm bypassing it now.

Reply to
ahh

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.