Re: CCNA/CCDA single covering book

Hi guys!

> > Does it make sense to buy a book cobering CCNA/CCDA? > I've found that book about it...
formatting link
Anybody to tell > me what he thinks about it? What do you suggest? >

Everyone learns differently. Some people might find how this author presents the material to be more understandable than how Cisco presents the material in their books and online documentation. You just have to try it and see for yourself.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt
Loading thread data ...

I agree.

Decent books are quite hard to find and I find them difficult to evaluate before buying. That sinking feeling as I turn to chapter 3 is quite familiar.

In general I do quite like the Cisco Self Study material and have used it to pass CCNA and recently CCNP switching bit (BCMSN?) with one Cisco press book each. It now looks as if

ISBN 58720-081-3 CCNP Self Study CCNP CIT Exam Certification Guide

will do the job for me for that one too.

I am however fairly experienced with both Cisco and networking and I was able to do these tests with no additional hands on work.

One thing, in the UK at least, is to be VERY careful that you do not buy obsolete books. The book shops in Central London have shelves full of obsolete Cisco exam study material.

Reply to
anybody43

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.