CCNA Semester 1

All,

Just stared my CCNA Semester 1 at college. For next week, we've been told to read and revise Module 1: Introduction to Networking. Is there anywhere I can download this as a PDF? Its there on the Cisco site to view online but I want a printable version so I'm not staring at my screen for ages.

Cheers,

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme
Loading thread data ...

Nope, PDFs of the curriculum are not available. You can have hard and soft copies of everything else, lab books, workbooks, powerpoints, etc; but the curriculum content can only be delivered online.

Read it, do the embedded quizes (and in later courses the e-Labs) and take notes. Anyway Generation X and Y members are supposed to prefer this form of presentation :-)

If you want printed material these links direct you to the new course companion guides for each of CCNA 1 - 4.

formatting link
?isbn=1587131668&rl=1
formatting link
?isbn=1587131722&rl=1 The other alternative, and probably something you should become proficient in if you plan to work in the area, is to search for the technical documentation on
formatting link
This is the original source of the course materials anyway.

If your vision is impaired change your Academy Connection student acount profile so the "Accessibilty" format is displayed. This presents an easier to read format that is also more compatible with screen readers.

Aubrey

Reply to
Aubrey Adams

YES, PDF's are available to download, I have downloaded them, but forgot what site it was from.

Let me know if you need it and I will upload it for you.

Reply to
Raj

Yes please, that would be very much appreciated.

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme

Module 1: Introduction to Networking -

formatting link

Reply to
Raj

As I posted previously , the "curriculum content" is *not* available for download.

That file is just a PDF of the Powerpoint slide graphics of CCNA 1 Module 1 that are available to Networking Academy Program students anyway.

Come to beautiful Perth, Western Australia, enrol in the course in our Academy and you'll get a CD-ROM of all the Powerpoint PDFs. Plus heaps of other useful stuff, but no curriculum of course, you can only access that online as an enrolled student.

Aubrey

Reply to
Aubrey Adams

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.