I've been having some trouble trying to set up some level of QoS/Priorities for a customer's Citrix connection.
I tried using either custom queues and priority lists to reserver something like 50% of the bandwidth (ADSL connection) for ICA communication (TCP 1494). Anyway, as soon as some regular TCP connections (like e.g. a larger outgoing mail) uses up bandwidth, ICA sessions slow to a crawl ...
The two things I've tried to date are:
queue-list 1 protocol ip 1 tcp 1494 queue-list 1 protocol ip 2 tcp lpd queue-list 1 default 3 queue-list 1 queue 1 byte-count 3000 queue-list 1 queue 2 byte-count 1501 queue-list 1 queue 3 byte-count 500 limit 5
priority-list 1 protocol ip high list 102 priority-list 1 protocol ip medium list 103 priority-list 1 protocol ip low list 104 priority-list 1 queue-limit 40 40 60 80
(together with the appropriate command to use it in the dialer interface)