prioritising Catalyst 2950C-24

Hello,

Im implementing on my net VoIP that is prioritised by dscp, the problem is that one of our switches (2950) cannot be prioritised by QoS because its installed on it only the standard image.

I want to prioritise this one by port, since I know the ports the Phones are connected on it.

Can anyone help me, and explain me how to do it?

Thanks

Reply to
ricaco
Loading thread data ...

Hello,

Im implementing on my net VoIP that is prioritised by dscp, the problem is that one of our switches (2950) cannot be prioritised by QoS because its installed on it only the standard image.

I want to prioritise this one by port, since I know the ports the Phones are connected on it.

Can anyone help me, and explain me how to do it?

Thanks

Reply to
ricaco

You may wish to investigate:

Configuring QoS

formatting link
Hope this helps.

Brad Reese BradReese.Com - Cisco Repair

formatting link
Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 USA & Canada: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Fax: 775-254-3558 AIM: R2MGrant BradReese.Com - Cisco Power Supply Headquarters
formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

formatting link

I know but this is only for the EI, since in this switch is not installed it, this is not actually for me....

Reply to
ricaco

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.