What is the difference between a Cisco 2950 SMI and EMI. I posted a message a few days ago and someone replied that I would need a 2950 EMI to complete my CCNP & CCIE studies. I check in Ebay and those 2950 EMI could easily cost me USD1000. Living in a 3rd world country, this means several months of savings to me, not to mention that I would need several 2950 to play with. So I have a few more questions to ask.
- For CCNP, do I need 2950 SMI or EMI?
- For CCIE, do I need 2950 SMI or EMI?
- I did bump into on a features chart for router IOS (e.g. what are the features of IP, IP Plus, Enterprise). I couln't find the samething on Cisco 2950. Anyone have any idea where?
- What is the ideal no of Cisco 2950 and 3550 that I need to have for CCNP?
- What is the ideal no of Cisco 2950 and 3550 that I need to have for CCIE?