Network Upgrade: Replacement for 837

Hi,

I have an 837 ADSL router running for a few years now, and my provider is telling me they are wanting to upgrade us to using ADSL2 which is not supported on that model.

Does anyone know the model of router which supports ADSL2? This doesn't need to be rackmounted, just a similar size to the 837. It will sit on the outside of an ASA, so wireless is not an option.

Thanks. Andrew.

Reply to
Andrew Hodgson
Loading thread data ...

| I have an 837 ADSL router running for a few years now, and my provider | is telling me they are wanting to upgrade us to using ADSL2 which is | not supported on that model. | | Does anyone know the model of router which supports ADSL2? This | doesn't need to be rackmounted, just a similar size to the 837. It | will sit on the outside of an ASA, so wireless is not an option.

You are looking for Cisco 876 for ADSL-over-ISDN, or Cisco 877 for ADSL over POTS.

Reply to
Morph

Thanks. Will look into getting 877.

Andrew.

Reply to
Andrew Hodgson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.