How to configure E1 line

How to configure E1 line

Hi Can anybody explain me how to configure E1 Line Cisco router 2851-CMEversion 12.4 with the following cards E1= VWIC-1MFT-E1 FXO= VIC-4FXO FSX= VIC-FSX2

Please send me config details how to configure my E1 line for incoming call and , anlouge trunks for making outgoing calls

Reply to
suru
Loading thread data ...

Can anybody explain me how to configure E1 Line Cisco router 2851-CMEversion 12.4 with the following cards E1= VWIC-1MFT-E1 FXO= VIC-4FXO FSX= VIC-FSX2

Please send me config details how to configure my E1 line for incoming call and , anlouge trunks for making outgoing calls

Reply to
suru

I can't imagine anyone's going to do your work. So first have a look at

formatting link
and search for VWIC-1MFT. Surely you can find more and better information anyone in here can give you

Andre

Reply to
Andre

~ > How to configure E1 line ~ >

~ >  Hi ~ >  Can anybody explain me how to configure E1 Line ~ >  Cisco router 2851-CMEversion 12.4 ~ >  with the following cards E1= VWIC-1MFT-E1 ~ >  FXO= VIC-4FXO ~ >  FSX= VIC-FSX2 ~ >

~ > Please send me config details how to configure my E1 line for incoming ~ > call and , anlouge trunks for making outgoing calls ~ ~ I can't imagine anyone's going to do your work. So first have a look ~ at

formatting link
and search for VWIC-1MFT. Surely you can find more ~ and better information anyone in here can give you ~ ~ Andre

Would recommend finding out from whoever operates the switch at the other end of the E1, what signaling types (excuse me, E1 does "signalling") it supports.

Hopefully ISDN PRI is supported - if so, do that (find out the switchtype, e.g. "primary-net5") - configure your side for network side or (more probably) user side as required.

If you are unfortunate, they will require you to use R2 signalling. E1 R2 Signaling Theory

formatting link
Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Leonard

Theory

formatting link

Hi I have configured E1 line& Analogue Trunks too

What i require is i need incoming calls must be received by E1 Lines Outgoing calls will be using analogue Truks

So i need to know is it a hunt group config which can solve my issue

Suraj kumar

Reply to
suru

Suraj,

What IOS features set do you have? Do you have Cisco Callmanager of Callmanager Express? What are requirements? Do you need SIP or H.323? Do you need CallerID?

There are hundreds and hundreds ways to do the things you describes. What are you trying to achieve? Is it commercial project or you doing your lab?

Good luck,

Mike CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, Security+, etc. CCIE R&S (in progress), CCIE Voice (in progress)

------ Headset Adapters for Cisco IP Phones

formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
headsetadapter.com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.