Good and current CCNP study guide please?

HI-have just passed my CCNA and wanted to know a good study guide to get for CCNP--checked Todd Lammle CCNP at Amazon but people were saying its out of date?? TIA

Reply to
daytime
Loading thread data ...

The Cisco Press books are the way to go. I did buy the Sybex books and there is some great practical information in them but if you want to pass the Test the Cisco Press books are the way to go. Here is the URL for the new books (I Have not read them yet but the earlier editions are excellent, with the exception of the CIT)

formatting link

Reply to
Greg

Many thanks for your time and advice-much appreciated...just have to try and get a job now!

Reply to
daytime

I too am finding difficulty in locating a good CCNP book. I was so happy with the Todd Lammle book for CCNA I was hoping the NP book would be great, but yes it out of date. So i guess the Cisco Press is all we have huh?

Glad I stumbled upon this thread.. thanks..

GNY

Reply to
GNY

Yeah they just changed the tests so most of the non-Cisco Press Books are out of date now. I got the BCMSN book back in January when it first came out. It is pretty good. I generally like the Sybex books better but the other posters are right, the CP books have better information in them.

Reply to
Steven B

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.