eToken for Cisco Unified Communication Manager

I'd like to know where I can find one of those eToken to install the Cisco PKI on CUCM. Are they alladin standard eTolek or feeded with a proprietary Cisco certificate ?

best regards.

Vincent.

Reply to
RZS
Loading thread data ...

They sent me a free eval one. Presumably, you'd talk to their sales team to determine your needs and cost.

formatting link
From what I've seen of the market, this sort of device is usually all custom sold around a total solution. Shopping around for parts really doesn't happen, and the total solution can be complex enough that you'd probably be happier with getting some support from them for it as well.

Reply to
Doug McIntyre

All right sir, but I do not have direct access to the Cisco support... Any other ideas folks ?

V.

Reply to
RZS

Talk to the Aladdin sales people? Thats who I meant for support. They can provide sample configs and setup documents.

Reply to
Doug McIntyre

Yes, and they are going to send me a demo kit, but meanwhile, I've read that Cisco put some key material during the manufacturing of these token... Still investigating with no TAC access.....

regards.

V.

Reply to
RZS

Hi, just received a demo token from Aladin and it does not work with CTL client ( CUCM PKI). It means that you do need a Token from cisco loaded with their own crypto material to make this works...

Ciao and regards.

V.

Reply to
RZS

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.