Connect routers back to back with WIC-1DSU-T1

Is it possible to connect two 2611 routers back to back using the WIC-1DSU-T1 cards? I want to be able to use SER0/0 in my test configs.

Thanks

Gordon Montgomery Living Scriptures, Inc snipped-for-privacy@lsi.com (anti spam - replace lsi with livingscriptures) (801) 627-2000

Reply to
Gordon Montgomery
Loading thread data ...

Yes, I need to look for the config but basically, you need to crimp a cable with one side pins 1-8 and the other side swapping pins 1 & 2 with pins 4 & 5. Once you have it plugged in to the 2 routers, you need to set the clock source to internal on 1 side and set it to remote on the other.

Like I said, I need to look for my configs to find the correct syntax but its fairly easy except for the cable crimping (if you've never done it before).

Reply to
nmajsa

To reply to myself: service-module t1 clock source internal and service-module t1 clock source line

Everyth> Gord>

Reply to
nmajsa

Thank you very much. I can make the cable too. Thanks again.

Gordon Montgomery Living Scriptures, Inc snipped-for-privacy@lsi.com (anti spam - replace lsi with livingscriptures) (801) 627-2000

Reply to
Gordon Montgomery

Hi Gordon,

You may wish to investigate the Black Box ( BB ) Custom Cable Wizard:

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Worldwide Toll Free: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Website:

formatting link

Reply to
BradReeseCom

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.