Cisco VPN reboots PC

I have installed Cisco VPN Version 4.7 (plus about 6 others) in order to connect to my VPN at my office so that I can work from home. I enter in the group name and password just fine. When I enter in my username and password, my PC reboots. My computer is only 2 months old. I have tried opening ports on my firewall(s) (10000, 62515 and

4500) as well as adding the VPN as an exception. I have disabled my firewall(s) and Virus software, all with the same problem. My network guy does not seem to know what is wrong and I am not techincal enought to play with it on my own. Anyone have any suggestions? This is getting very frustrating. Eventually they will turn off my RDP and force tghe VPN, but for now I can RDP. Please help.
Reply to
my_little_lisa
Loading thread data ...

Do you happen to have ZoneAlarm installed?

formatting link

Reply to
Walter Roberson

I do not have ZoneAlarm to my knowledge. I have the Virus and Firewall that came with my internet connection. Charter High Speed Security Suite. Also just instaled Version 4.8 of the VPN and get the same problem. Any suggestions?

Reply to
mylittlelisa

In article , mylittlelisa wrote: :I do not have ZoneAlarm to my knowledge. I have the Virus and Firewall :that came with my internet connection. Charter High Speed Security :Suite. Also just instaled Version 4.8 of the VPN and get the same :problem. Any suggestions?

I found a page that says that Charter High Speed Security Suite uses F-Secure. F-Secure has a page on how to get their product to work with Cisco VPN Client:

formatting link

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.