Cisco VPN client problem

I am trying to use the Cisco VPN client version 4.01 to connect to the office I work at during the day. Other users are connecting using it so I am fairly confident that the Cisco PIX at the office is set up correctly. We have preconfigured the user and password into the client setup and configured it to use IPSEC over UDP. At my home I am using Win XP Pro SP2 behind a Juniper Networks Netscreen 5GT firewall/VPN applaince. I have configured the Windows Firewall on my Win XP laptop to have an exception for the Cisco client and configured ports 500 and 10000 to be open in the Firewall settings. The Netscreen is a liitle more confusing. I have a policy for ALL from the untrust to the trust using IKE (the Juniper support staff told me to this) and I configured a group that opened ports 500 and 10000 for UDP. Unfortunately I have yet to get a good grasp of the Netscreen and there doesn't seem to be any good written documentation on how to use it. When I try to connect using the Cisco client I get "Connection terminated by client, the remote peer is no longer responding". I don't know how to get this to work. Any advice would be appreciated.

Reply to
dragunovguy
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.