Cisco 877 ADSL/Wifi

Hi,

I am looking for a solution that will allow multiple PPTP VPN connections through it. We have tried and failed with Netgears/DLink etc, and are hoping this Cisco box will be the answer to our prayers.

Basically, there will be several laptop users arriving at a satellite office and connecting to the Internet using ADSL via the Wifi on this box. They all then logon to a remote network via a DUN PPTP VPN. The problem we have had with the NAT implentation on the previously mentioned equipment, is that they only allow one PPTP passthrough at any given time.

I should also mention that the laptop users will all be getting a DHCP assigned address from the router.

So, can anyone confirm whether the Cisco 877 will allow multiple PPTP passthroughs? The Cisco website states it allows 10 VPN Tunnels but I am guessing this refers to IPSEC VPN's terminating on the box itself.

Any info/suggestions welcome.

Many Thanks, Matt

Reply to
nordberg
Loading thread data ...

Can anyone help on this one?

Reply to
nordberg

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.