Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Problem with 1130 AG and SSID
Hello Is there a possibility to filter (stop) Ad Hoc network on 1130 AP ? I have a pc user somewhere in the building which has activated an Ad Hoc network with the same SSID of my infrastructure...

2503I and analog modem dialup
Hello, does an old router 2503I with an ISDN-BRI-interface support the dial-in via an analog modem over the BRI interface? It has an "incoming-voice modem" command. But I am not quite sure whether...

Frame Relay Question
I am using the Trainsignal DVD to study for the CCNA certification test. I just worked through the frame relay lab. I have three routers connected to a fourth router that is configured as a frame...

Pix 501 Split Tunnel - How To?
Hello, I have a customer who wants to give their employees the ability to surf the web while they have a secure tunnel to the office from their home computers and laptops. I have configured the Pix...

CCNa w/ 5505
I'm getting a 5505 for home use and wondering ... I would like to get a CCNA, would I be able to do this with this firewall?

NAT translation question for experts
I've got years of experience using NAT on Cisco IOS routers, but I have a need to do something out of the norm. Is it possible to use NAT in this manner? I have a network in my company that already...

I'm selling my lab... Check my links if you're looking for a 2620 or 3640 for a good price.
Here's my 3640... Great router. 's my 2620... Got my ccna with it. 'm also selling some GBIC's... ?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250211427396&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=015 for looking--good luck!

Redundant site to site vpn pix/asa v7.2.x
Hi, I was wondering whether anyone had experience building a redundant site to site vpn, using more than one peer in the crypto map and within the tunnel policy isakmp keepalive? Is there anything...

Doctorate degree vs CCIE
Hi Group, I am looking to get a Doctorate degree in telecommunication. A friend of mine advised me to put my effort on getting a CCIE certification and ignore the PhD. Is the CCIE certification more...

Mobile IP
I have a strange problem that I cannot find an answer to. I have 7200 with 12.3.14yx7 running mobile IP. The HA sends to the FA for every mobile registration request a Administratively prohibited...

Buying 3COM or HP Procurve or Cisco
Dear all, We are a small company (20 employees and we will be at most 40 within 2 years) and I am thinking about my network equipement (switches). My need are rather simple : connect user computers to...

Cisco VPN Client through http proxy
I want to use IPSEC VPN... is it not supported? Any idea if there any other client which might support connection through proxy?

OK Network Plan?
I have a network with static internal IPs 192.168.1.x and 192.168.5.x. Because of some hard coded programs, we don't want to redo the IPs. What the company has is pix at the door, and a 2621 to get...

looping in wireless bridge(WDS)
i am trying to know whether there exists a loop in WDS while using AP. and how it is happening, means what is the minimum requirement for it although it at first seen that it is equivalent to Wired...

site-to-site vpn question
ASA 5501 and 5505 configured successfully for site-to-site VPN. Clients on both ends can access each other just fine. The only problem is accessing clients on the opposite LAN from the firewall...