Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ASA 5505 USB "Future Use"
Have these ports been enabled for anything on the ASA 5505? I can't find anything regarding it.

Outbound PPTP PIX Problems
trying to get outbound PPTP working through our PIX, i've added in ISAKMP NAT TRAVERSAL 20 , thinking this would resolve it but no luck! anyone have any ideas? i've pasted sanitized config below:...

sh ip sla enhanced-history distribution-statistics
Hello All! Can anyone help me with findind snmp oid's of "show ip sla enhanced-history distribution-statistics" table ? I intrest one counter from this table , "Comps = Operations completed" for...

Secondary PIX
hello I am new to PIX technolgy...we have a stateful failover configured with PIX 515E, secondary PIX brokedown last week and we have a replacement box shiped out to us. initially I thought it would...

initial config of 3560, set config, cant ping~~nv_done: unable to open "flash:/C:\new\config.new
Hello, I got one switch setup, now trying my second, I want to assign an ip address to vlan50 i get the following error Switch(configf)#interface vlan50 Switch(config-if)#ip address 192.168.8.252...

Does ip vrf require MPLS
I am trying to provide new customer transports through my company ip network running ospf. Can i utlize ip vrf to separate their routing instances or do I need mpls.

QoS on 3560 Question
All, I'm learning (struggling with!) our QoS policy at work and in particular on the 3560G. What I'm trying to understand is the "srr-queue bandwidth" statement as applied to an interface (see below)....

What is NAT pool "prefix-length" for?
Does anyone have any idea what the prefix-length argument is for in the NAT pool command? It does NOT seem to affect the pool size. For example I have in production: ip nat pool 11.28.2.1 11.28.2.1...

Need step-by-step inst. to configure 2801 router to use Windows IAS RADIUS
I'm looking for step-by-step instructions on how to configure a Cisco 2801 router to use a MS Win2K3 IAS server as a RADIUS box. I'm having trouble, and I think my problem is actually more with...

routers for rent (online)
Whether you are studying for a cisco certification or whether you are looking for hands on experience or just looking to build a lab to verify a particular setup, you dont have to buy kit, you can...

strange STP behaviour : stack port in "sh spanning-tree" output
Please post show vlan and show trunk (or equivalent in IOS, something like show interface switchport).

Associated client count on Cisco 1121 AP's
Earlier posted on Cisco Netpro forum, but no replies: After upgrading my 1121's from 12.3(2)JA to 12.3(8)JEC, my SNMP network monitoring no longer works. It seems clients stay listed as associated to...

MLPPP Help Needed - Please review Telco Configuration on Cisco Router
do you have a PC with a GE Ethernet port ? if so connect it to the router port and see if you can ping the router IP address? can you then access the Internet ? do you have access to the telco router...

ipsec mtu determination
can anyone help with my understanding (or lack of !) as to how an IOS host calculates or determines the path mtu (ip mtu) as is reported by "show crypto ipsec sa" the observed behaviour is one of...

VPN between peers with dynamic IP address and dynamic DNS
Hi, I have 2 Cisco 8xx routers, both with an ethernet (internal) and ADSL (external) interfaces. The IP address given to the ADSL interface is dynamic, negotiated via PPP to a dialer interface, a...