Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How can I prioritize traffic by IP?
We have a 6513 Catalyst router running 12.1.(27b)E1 that handles all our network traffic in our facility. Recently, My supervisor has expressed an extreme interest in prioritizing our traffic by IP...

Power over Ethernet with 1131 and 1230 WAPs
I've got a new site that I'm trying to get wireless working with. There are 10 access points (a mix of 1131s and 1230s), many of which were converted to lightweight mode for use with a 4400 wireless...

Adding a BGP advertisement
This may seem like a trivial question, but the last time I tried it, it didn't work. I only have a small window to test, so wanted to see if I am doing everything correctly. I have two routers, each...

how to open telnet ?
Hi, I need to open telnet on my cisco, for configuration, because SQM don't work correclty. I can connect a laptop in console mode to open the telnet, byt 'im newbie ... How to open telnet on my...

How to generate an RSA Key for HTTPS connection?
Hey guys If I want to connet to a Switch over https. The switch automaticlly generates an RSA 768 bit key - even if I generated a 1024 key before! What do I have to do so that the Switch uses the...

backup configdata with version-history
Hi, our ciscoworks is old, out of support, out of sale, out of all. A new ciscoworks costs to mutch ;-) Whe search for an alternative solution that can make an backup from config-date from more then...

ASA 5510 log messages %ASA-4-419002: Duplicate TCP SYN
An ASA 5510 I'm running as an IPSec gateway is producing lots of log messages like this: %ASA-4-419002: Duplicate TCP SYN from inside:192.168.1.100/3650 to outside:10.2.160.51/80 with different...

Cisco - Career Advice & CV Writing Service !
Hi Group Can you please advice about companies which may provide career advice and CV writing services ? I am a Cisco professional and just want to tailor/furnish my CV in addition to some advice...

GDOI not GDOIing.
I'm trying to do what should be at heart a simple configuration. I have three routers: A, the keyserver, B, the local client, and C, the remote. B and C are connected via their serial ports. I've used...

Network Static NAT Help
We (my company) has had a private network that is 192.168.1.0/24 for some time now. We also have a co-location with networks 192.168.3.0/24, 192.168.4.0/24 and 192.168.5.0/24. The 192.168.4.0/24...

VOIP & port trunk question
I have two sites connected over an MPLS network. The main telephony (Avaya) switch is in SiteA. The remote SiteB has 2 x 50 user offices (Office1 & Office2) with a local telephony server. This site...

Inter VLAN routing with a 2611 router
I'm working through the CCNA & I've reached the point of configuring 802.1Q on routers. I have a 2611 router which is connected via a 10Meg ethernet connection to my 2650 switch (which in turn is...

help w/ 5510 config
I've got a 5510 and I'm having a problem trying to get internet access from my development boxes and was hoping someone could take a look at what I have wrong here. I'm trying to forward www, https,...

Who's gonna be first to get their hands on these juniper switches then?
WTF does this have to do with home networking?

Cisco 871 PPP Authentication Issue--Baffling!
I have an interesting problem. To my knowledge, the configuration of one of our customer's Cisco 877 routers has not changed. However, their Internet connection is not working. The router is syncing...