problem with IOS

hi everybody I have problem with my 2620, I upgraded an IOS version to 12.4.3 and from this point my router on every start decompressing the image. I made all configuration than copy to startup-config but always the same.

here is print from sh ver: ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Router#show version Cisco IOS Software, C2600 Software (C2600-ENTBASEK9-M), Version 12.4(3), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2) Technical Support:

formatting link
(c) 1986-2005 by Cisco Systems, Inc. Compiled Fri 22-Jul-05 05:09 by hqluong

ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.1(3r)T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

Router uptime is 19 minutes System returned to ROM by reload System image file is "flash:c2600-entbasek9-mz.124-3.bin"

This product contains cryptographic features and is subject to United States and local country laws governing import, export, transfer and use. Delivery of Cisco cryptographic products does not imply third-party authority to import, export, distribute or use encryption. Importers, exporters, distributors and users are responsible for compliance with U.S. and local country laws. By using this product you agree to comply with applicable laws and regulations. If you are unable to comply with U.S. and local laws, return this product immediately.

A summary of U.S. laws governing Cisco cryptographic products may be found at:

formatting link
If you require further assistance please contact us by sending email to snipped-for-privacy@cisco.com.

Cisco 2620 (MPC860) processor (revision 0x200) with 62091K/3445K bytes of memory. Processor board ID JAD051009BP (589753981) M860 processor: part number 0, mask 49

1 FastEthernet interface 1 Serial interface 1 ISDN Basic Rate interface 32K bytes of NVRAM. 16384K bytes of processor board System flash (Read/Write)

Configuration register is 0x2102 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thank you WZ.

Reply to
WZ
Loading thread data ...

Can you ask this another way? I don't understand the question.

Decompressing the image on startup is normal. What happens after that?

Reply to
erik.freitag

he can do a show version, so it doesn't look like he as a problem...

Reply to
Larry Jones

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.