Cisco Command not recognized

Hi,

i have a cisco router :

Model Cisco 2610XM IOS = c2600-IPBASE-M Version 12.3(6e)

This router use a controller E1 (Channalized E1 Version 1.0).

i need to use this commande on controlleur E1 : clock source line primary

But the router not recognize it !!

When i type : "clock source line" and i press TAB, the possible parameters are printed, so "primary" or "internal". But when i type de full commande, the router not recognize my command !!! can you tell me why please ?

Thank You very much for your help

Best Regards Rahan

Reply to
rahan
Loading thread data ...

If you don't want to restrict a device to use its own clocking signals the global network-clock-participate command allows the ports on a specific module or WAN interface card (WIC) to use the network clock for timing.

The command is: Router(config)#network-clock-participate wic

Then your controller command is just: Router(config-controller)# clock source line

That may help you.

Aubrey

Reply to
Aubrey Adams

Hi Aubrey and thanks a lot for your answer.

When i type : network-clock-participate wic 0

The router tell me : wic slot is empty or does not support clock participate

Any idea ?

Best Regards Rahan

"Aubrey Adams" a écrit dans le message de news:44b26c2d$0$21723$ snipped-for-privacy@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...

Reply to
Rahan

Try a different WIC slot...

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

no, it's not work :(

"Jonathan" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@news2.newsguy.com...

Reply to
Rahan

I read some of ur replays about voip. I tried to contact u through ur hotmail ID. But I can't. So plzz apologize to me by contacting u by replaying to this message.

I think u have a very good experience in networking and VoIP. I am a trainee in this field. Can u plzz send me some notes about VoIP and configurations,trouble shooting of gateways ( CISCO, QUINTUM,SYSMASTER etc ). Its a request .... My email id snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com/ snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com.

thanks

Reply to
hari

I read some of ur replays about voip. I tried to contact u through ur hotmail ID. But I can't. So plzz apologize to me by contacting u by replaying to this message.

I think u have a very good experience in networking and VoIP. I

am a trainee in this field. Can u plzz send me some notes about VoIP and configurations,trouble shooting of gateways ( CISCO, QUINTUM,SYSMASTER etc ). Its a request .... My email id snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com/ snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com.

thanks

Reply to
hari

Hello Mr. Jonathan

I think u have a very good experience in networking and VoIP. I

am a trainee in this field. Can u plzz send me some notes about VoIP and configurations,trouble shooting of gateways ( CISCO, QUINTUM,SYSMASTER etc ). Its a request .... My email id snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com/ snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com.

thanks

Reply to
hari

Hi ,

You need an other IOS like "xxxK9voice" Channelizing is not supported by io ip-base

If you want more information about this, send me a message

Bye

Thierry _ PAris

hari a =E9crit :

Reply to
Tino_guadaloupe

Hi ,

You need an other IOS like "xxxK9voice" Channelizing is not supported by io ip-base

If you want more information about this, send me a message

Bye

Thierry _ PAris

hari a =E9crit :

Reply to
Tino_guadaloupe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.