Need telephone dealer/installer in Germantown MD.

I am looking for a telephone installer who can put something like a Panasonic Hybrid-Key system into a residence for an in-home business.

We will be moving this summer and my current phone system will be staying behind.

I am looking for something with 4 trunks, 14 stations, door phone, music on hold, caller ID, NO VOICEMAIL, and central office voicemail Msg. waiting lights.

Because we are looking at central office voicemail, we have been looking at the KSU-less 4-line phones by RCA, ATT, EPIC and others...

Most of the quotes we have been getting are for phone systems that are WAY too big.... "you will grow into it.." they say

Looking mostly for someone who can cable...I can do the telephones if I am forced into it as long as it has been cabled the right way...

anyone interested please drop me a line directly...

Reply to
Bob Sisson
Loading thread data ...

Have you looked into a VOIP setup?

If you're willing to roll your own (e.g. asterisk) you could do it fairly cheaply and still get all the bells 'n whistles.

Reply to
Rod Dorman

Thought about it, briefly...

Since it is a "home " business, along with the business phones in the offices, by the copier and the like, we also need extensions in bedrooms, living rooms, etc...

We need 4-5 lines, as that is what we have now, and use...

The Baby PBX's and Hybrid Key systems, like the Panasonic 12 x 32 and others are wonderfull, but overkill for what we want. Even the 6 x 16, whicj I think they still make, would be a bit big...but if we can get it at a nice price....

Mostly I am looking for someone I can work with... who has a good cable install crew. Many of the companies I talked to said" Oh..home office, we may not be able to get wires to where you want... tough..."

Well duh, thats why I am hiring you, is to get the wires where they need to go with a minimum of dust and damage...

Reply to
Bob Sisson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.