Setting Up Wireless Network without DSL/Cable

That's pretty funny.. No I am a computer systems analyst/consultant, have been since 1978, but do have a degree in Electrical Engineering from Purdue, and have been working (and being paid for doing things right). I laugh at the idiots out there that make stupid recommendations, have stupid ideas, and do stupid stuff. The more absurd useless advice you folks babble in here, the more I make when I get paid to fix their mistakes.. Heck, it's paid for my houses/planes/boats/etc.. all I can say is keep giving out stupid wrong advice, more money for me.. :)

Reply to
Peter Pan
Loading thread data ...

If you want a real eye opener about Peter Pan's knowledge read his explanation of a "patch antenna" from Google groups: ???This guy is an electrical engineer and an RF wireless expert???

formatting link

Reply to
NNN

FWIW I'm not here to play yah boo. It just happened he had the wrong understanding of what web-based meant.

Reply to
Mark McIntyre

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.